Hello, World! Or, the Obligatory Welcome Post

Welcome to my blog. I've blogged irregularly over the past year for my company, primarily in support of their software. I can't say that I've produced anything incredible, but it did help me to understand the concept and experience several blogging tools.

This blog is not intended to be technical, although I might periodically be unable to resist sharing something particularly cool on these pages.

This blog is also not a collection of links, although I may post specifically to link something that my readers might find interesting.

This blog is primarily a journal. I'll work on making the life that it describes marginally interesting.

Always feel free to comment.

1 comments:

Heather Hukins

November 11, 2007 at 10:39 AM

Welcome to the world of blogging What a strange world it is. From my extensive blogging experience (301 posts in 317 days), I have the following advice to offer:

1. Never let writing about one interesting experience get in the way of having another.

2. Blog as often as you can without violating point 1 above.

3. Try to write every blog entry so that you would like to read it yourself.

4. Ignore everyone who nags you about not having blogged in violation of point 1 above.

5. If someone complains that you left something out of a post, tell them to fill in the gaps themselves with a comment.

6. Try not to be too hurt when nobody does.